The list below identifies key areas of experience and expertise, however as innovation is at the heart of this work, it is by no means comprehensive.
Click here to read more about the educational philosophy underlying these services.
To discuss a particular situation or request please use the contact page.
- Presentations, workshops, trainings and CPD on a wide variety of subjects including:
- Making It Real: How to be a truly global school.
- Shared Work: Developing a set of local or global community partners.
- Why do the Chinese Kids all sit at the Same Table? Building community, Third Culture Kids and how to integrate international and minority students.
- No More Hit and Run: How to get the real value out of overseas trips.
- How to Respond to Global Humanitarian Disasters.
- Who Lives Next Door? How community interaction and mapping leads to greater community cohesion.
- Community building through peer mentoring and student leadership.
- Community Collaboration for Learning and Change.
- Developing new programs for global, community and character education.
This is a 4 step process:
- A school-wide audit to identify key areas for change.
- Collaborative work to design new programs and projects.
- A strategic plan to introduce change purposefully and progressively.
- Implementation, reflection and evaluation.
- Curriculum design.
- Human Rights/ Service Learning/ Peace Education.
- Making the most of IB, PSHE, Citizenship and Electives.
- Experiential programming.
- Advice and counselling for individuals and schools on Gap Year and volunteering opportunities.
Based on an extensive network of organisations Annabel has visited and worked with over the last ten years.